Terms of service on carburetor restoration:
- All jobs are warranted against manufacturing defects as long as the original purchaser owns the carburetor, a copy of the original invoice will be required when warranty work is being requested.
- Warranty is void if the carburetor is disassembled in any way unless approved by Harms Automotive LLC in advance.
- No outside cost or expenses incurred for work performed on carburetors restored by Harms Automotive LLC will be the responsibility of Harms Automotive LLC.
- Harms Automotove LLC does not charge for work in advance, carburetors are received, restored, and work is completed before payment is requested. Harms Automototive LLC offers no credit terms, payment is expected immediately upon completion.
- After 30 days of billing date any completed job left, abandoned, or otherwise not paid for at Harms Automotive LLC will be subject to sale to recover build expenses.