Terms of service on carburetor restoration:
- All jobs (*See Holley 4 Barrel exception below) are warranted against re-manufacturing defects as long as the original purchaser owns the carburetor, a copy of the original invoice will be required when warranty work is being requested. Fuel related or other gasket failures or leaks which not directly related to the restoration process are only covered for the first 90 days of receipt of the restored carburetor(s).
- Holley 4 barrel carburetors for Chrysler applications are not covered by our warranty due to original design issues with those models.
- Warranty is a repair warranty only (no returns/refunds). All shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer unless otherwise agreed by Harms Automotive LLC.
- Warranty is void if the carburetor is disassembled in any way unless approved by Harms Automotive LLC in advance.
- No outside cost or expenses incurred for work performed on carburetors restored by Harms Automotive LLC will be the responsibility of Harms Automotive LLC.
- Harms Automotove LLC does not charge for work in advance, carburetors are received, restored, and work is completed before payment is requested. Harms Automototive LLC offers no credit terms, payment is expected immediately upon completion.
- After 30 days of billing date any completed job left, abandoned, or otherwise not paid for at Harms Automotive LLC will be subject to sale to recover build expenses.
- Custom built carburetors such as Hemi Clone or Max Wedge carburetors, etc. are built to order-No returns or refunds accordingly. The required deposit to order these is 50% of the order total, due to the custom nature of these builds deposits are non-refundable!
How to Order
Please email me with a list of the items you are interested in along with your entire shipping address & phone# to: